In Episode #195, of Nathan speaks with Margaret Brown, the owner and publisher of Shelf Media a company that holds and manages a variety of free digital publications. Listen as Nathan and Margaret talk about the art of driving revenue from publishing, what it takes to turn a profit, and how digital publishing works.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST HERE
- Favorite Book? – The Four Hour Work Week
- What CEO do you follow?— Alex Blumberg
- What is your favorite online tool?— BlinkPlan
- Do you get 8 hours of sleep?— No
- If you could let your 20 year old self know one thing, what would it be?—Embrace who you are and what you were meant to do
- Learn how to fail. Then learn how to fail faster.
- You don’t always need a ton of money per month to be profitable…just keep your overhead low.
- Embrace who you are—don’t fight it.